Media Blog Introduction

Introduction

My name is Ben Metcalfe, and I am a media student. This blog will document my work and what I get up to in Media Studies.

My favorite film is Hot Fuzz, because it tells a funny story, and is not without excitement, action, and courage. A few actors in this move also take the lead role in another film, "Shaun Of The Dead". This is also a great movie, and maybe my #2.

My favorite series is Friday Night Dinner, because it is extremely funny, and features a lot of great actors. Each episode brings something new and original to the table, generating a fantastic viewing experience.

My favorite music video is Crying Lightning on YouTube, by Arctic Monkeys; this is because I love Arctic Monkeys and the video includes many cool effects.

I am most likely to read the Times newspaper, as it is the most trustworthy to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MCU - Action, Representation and Shang Chi

BTW

Diversity and The Remake